Day 2 – Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Interactive Roundtable Discussion [Carpenter] Strengthening Corporate Governance through Family Governance Principles Elaine King, MBA, CFP, Founder and CEO, Family and Money Matters.
The topics for the Private Wealth Management Summit are determined by continuous research with our delegates and leading wealth management executives. The program’s primary objective is to explore the key aspects and issues related to wealth management.
Key issues for 2019 included:
- Economic & Market Update – Providing an in-depth analysis
- What’s New, What’s Next – Uncovering disruptive trends in wealth management
- Talent Management – Designing a hiring and staff development program to accelerate your growth
- Striking the Right Balance – Examining asset allocation and portfolio construction techniques for today’s market
- Politics – Discussing the midterm elections & investment outlook for 2019
- Interest rates – Taking advantage of a rising interest rate environment
- ESG & Impact Investments – Integrating across all asset classes
- Communication – Exploring new and innovative ways of connecting with new and prospective clients