It has been discovered that we, human beings, do prefer going to the dentist, watching a bad movie or even organizing our closets by colors more than working on our finances. Why? With a good guide all of us can improve our relationship with our finances and even start improving its health.
Having financial health means having the liberty to choose, to achieve our goals and to give purpose to our money. There are endless ways to get it, here I share 7 steps, that with my experience of almost 20 years of advising thousands of people, I have noticed you must consider.
“The 7 step process describes exactly how to do a financial plan to achieve my goals, and explains it so clearly that you do not need to have any experience in finances in order to be able to follow it”, says Carola S, a past participant.
The best investment you can make in your life is in yourself, we know it, even better, if you do it with a tool that will help you achieve your dreams, we can have healthier finances.
What will the audience take away from this workshop?
- Find out your financial personality in order to understand your positive and negative tendencies.
- Plan with a goal containing the amount of money it will cost you, deadline and specific steps.
- Organize a budget and review it monthly with discipline.
- Save before spending, start with a small amount, this will become a habit.
- There are good and bad debts, bad debts are the disease of your financial health, they are assets that depreciate over time, focus on the good ones, they are assets that appreciate over time.
- First and foremost, invest in yourself, diversifying in funds for education, business, real estate and financial independence.
- Share your time, money and tools related with your skills and passion.